The following are the guidelines provided Good Health Naturally regarding the use of their Serrapeptase products including Blockbuster AllClear. They are provided here in full for our customer’s reference:
Whatever you are trying to acheive with Serrapeptase, the golden rule is: the greater the activity rating (IU), the faster the results.
Serrapeptase is suitable for vegans and does not contain any animal products.
Serrapeptase is produced in large tanks in the laboratory (not from silkworms).
Serrapeptase is safe for everyone, as there are no known side effects. There is no drug interaction with Serrapeptase. Serrapeptase is therefore safe to take with prescribed medications.
Most people begin to see benefits within a couple of weeks, but others may need a month or so, depending upon what their specific health issues are. To be fair, give yourself at least two months.
To answer the most common next question: No, Serrapeptase does not thin the blood. It does, however, help prevent blockages forming due to ‘sticky’ blood (which is in fact caused by inflammation).
- Always take Serrapeptase on an empty stomach, about 30 minutes or at least 2 hours after a meal.
- Preferred times for taking Serrapeptase are upon waking, mid afternoon, and/or before going to bed
- Always take Serrapeptase with an 8oz (1/2 pint) glass of water.
- You may continue taking any prescribed medication because there is no drug interaction with Serrapeptase. What our customers often find is that their doctors take them off various medications since their bodies no longer require them
- You can take Serrapeptase continuously without diminished results or experiencing any side effects and Serrapeptase is ideal for long term use for healthy maintenance and prevention.
- Both the tablets and capsules are enteric coated and are best taken whole. However for children (over the age of one) and those with severe swallowing difficulties, you can crush the tablet or break open the capsule and mix the powder with a small amount of water and honey
- To make swallowing easier, lean forward as far as possible as this opens the throat
- Serrapeptase is very effective for dogs, cats and horses and they may be given the same doses as humans for best results. Give Serrapeptase to them in the same way as you would normally give them a tablet. Again, you can break open a capsule and mix it with a small amount of something they will enjoy (but not meat or protein)
- For throat problems chew a tablet or break open a capsule and chew the powder, then let it slowly move down the throat. Add honey for extra comfort.
- Can I continue to take Glucosamine and other joint support nutrients? Yes, as they perform a different function and will help to accelerate your results.